Tudor House had been standing proud on the corner of Albany Highway and Harvey Streets in Victoria Park since 1954. We relocated next door to 282/284 Albany Highway on the 1st March 2014.
Founded in 1930 by Tudor and Daphne Graham, Tudor House is a family owned business that specializes in the supply of blinds, awnings and the manufacture of flags, banners, bunting
Until 28th Feb 2014 Tudor and Daphne’s children, John Graham and Greer McCallum, managed the company. They were assisted very ably by Phillip Graham, John Graham’s son. They employed over 25 staff, many of whom had been with the company for over 20 years.
Since the 1st March 2014 after a restructure John & Greer are continuing to manufacture the Flag, banner & bunting side of the business joined by Greer's grandson Ryan McCallum.
Ashton Graham ( also Daphne & Tudor's son) and his sons Tudor Graham & Stewart Graham have continued the retail sales of Blinds of all kinds,shutters etc.
Tudor House is proud to be a member of the Specialised Textiles Association and we are committed to delivering quality products to the highest industry standards.
Our product range includes:
- Vertical Blinds
- Venetian Blinds
- Canvas Roll-Up Blinds
- Patio Blinds
- Proteger Blinds
- Bunting & Banners
- Flag Poles
- Teardrop Banners
- Bali, Arc & Sail Banners
We invite you to browse our range of products online or call us for further information.