Day: April 13, 201713 / Apr / 2017
More than a century after Australian and New Zealand forces first landed on the shores of Gallipoli, people from across Australia still gather to remember the brave efforts of the fine men and women who fought for our country. Every year on 25 April the nation stops. Shops shut.
- Flags At Half-Mast: A Time Honoured Tradition
- Banners & Flags in Sport; A Brief History
- Lest We Forget: Commemorating Our Servicemen and Women
- The Origin of Easter: From Paganism to Christianity, and 19th Century Commercialisation
- Cupid’s Arrow: The Angel Behind the Holiday