Day: August 11, 201711 / Aug / 2017
Every year in September and October, tourists from all over the world flood into Munich in Germany to enjoy their annual Oktoberfest celebrations. Cities across the world, even as far away from Germany as Australia, also hold their own Oktoberfest celebrations, as the global community joins in on the.
- Flags At Half-Mast: A Time Honoured Tradition
- Banners & Flags in Sport; A Brief History
- Lest We Forget: Commemorating Our Servicemen and Women
- The Origin of Easter: From Paganism to Christianity, and 19th Century Commercialisation
- Cupid’s Arrow: The Angel Behind the Holiday