Day: November 2, 201702 / Nov / 2017
In Australia, Christmas is associated with the blazing heat of summer, the smell of meat cooking on the barbecue and backyard cricket – among other things. However, the festive season looks very different in other parts of the world, with our Northern friends in America and England marvelling.
- Flags At Half-Mast: A Time Honoured Tradition
- Banners & Flags in Sport; A Brief History
- Lest We Forget: Commemorating Our Servicemen and Women
- The Origin of Easter: From Paganism to Christianity, and 19th Century Commercialisation
- Cupid’s Arrow: The Angel Behind the Holiday