Month: February 201806 / Feb / 2018
It might be widely recognised as the most romantic day of the year, but Valentine’s Day wasn’t always the gift-giving celebration of love that we all know and love. In fact, if any of the legends behind St. Valentine are true, the history of Valentine’s Day is marked by.
- Flags At Half-Mast: A Time Honoured Tradition
- Banners & Flags in Sport; A Brief History
- Lest We Forget: Commemorating Our Servicemen and Women
- The Origin of Easter: From Paganism to Christianity, and 19th Century Commercialisation
- Cupid’s Arrow: The Angel Behind the Holiday