Tudor House has been standing proud on the corner of Albany Highway and Harvey Streets in Victoria Park for over 60 years.
Founded in 1930 by Tudor and Daphne Graham, Tudor House is a family owned business that specialises in the supply of blinds, awnings, flags, banners, bunting and canvas goods.
Today, Tudor and Daphne’s children, John Graham and Greer McCallum, manage the company. They are assisted very ably by Phillip Graham, John Graham’s son . They employ over 25 staff, many of whom have been with the company for over 20 years.
Tudor House is proud to be a member of the Specialised Textiles Association and we are committed to delivering quality products to the highest industry standards.
All of our products are manufactured in-house at our Victoria Park premises. Our product range includes:
- Vertical Blinds
- Venetian Blinds
- Canvas Roll-Up Blinds
- Patio Blinds
- Proteger Blinds
- Bunting & Banners
- Flag Poles
- Teardrop Banners
- Bali, Arc & Sail Banners
We are the leading supplier of raw materials to WA’s Blind and Awning industry, and stock a huge range of quality fabrics and components suitable for Manufacturers, Artists, Motor Trimmers, Upholsterers and Sail Makers.
We invite you to browse our range of products online or call us for further information.
Click here to download our Tudor House Flag Brochure